Our Choice Recommendation
- What you'll get - 1 normal size backpack diaper bag with changing pad (dimension: 11.8l x 7.8w x 16.5h inches,...
- Upgrade Handy Construture - The interior of our diaper bag includes a padded laptop pocket, mesh pocket organizers...
- Designed for Convenience - Extra wide opening makes this diaper backpack easy to find essentials in a pinch, and...
How much diaper bag space do you need when you have twins?
Do you need more space for cloth diapering than disposable diapering, or vice-versa?
How do you know which is the best diaper bag for twins on the market?
If you have twins, you probably are already aware of just how much more space everything takes up with two babies. Bringing twins out on the town with you is a challenge, but it can be even more difficult when you don’t have enough space available to carry everything they need for a day trip.
If you’re cloth diapering, you may find that you need more space for diaper covers and diaper snaps. On the other hand, if you’re using disposable diapers, you might find you need more space for the diapers themselves, as they don’t fold as flat.
Both types of diapers may require you to bring a wet bag along for soiled items when you can’t clean or dispose of them properly—and two babies make double the diaper mess.
If you’re looking for baby diaper bag solutions for twins, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll show you six of our top picks for diaper bags you might want to consider if you have twins. With the right bag to help you, it should be easier than ever before to take your little ones out with you.
Read on to find the best backpack diaper bag for twins around.
Option #1. Large Storage Diaper Bag with Portable Changing Pad
This Large Storage Diaper Bag with Portable Changing Pad comes in black, light gray, and dark gray. This offer features durable shoulder straps with cushioning and many compartments both inside and outside the bag. When unzipped fully, it can open extra wide to make it easier for you to find everything you need on the go with twins.
- The bag is made with water-resistant material and features water-resistant lining as well.
- The zippers can be easily opened or shut with just one hand.
- The liner may rip easily on this bag.
- The bag may not be big enough for all your must-haves when your babies get older and their clothes take up more space.
Option #2. Fisher Price Diaper Bag Backpack
The Fisher Price Diaper Bag Backpack comes in seven designer colors and features complementing gold or silver colored zippers and hardware for a sleek look. The bag is quilted on the front to protect the items inside and it features padded shoulder straps for your comfort.
- This bag can hold up to five bottles along with everything else you need to bring along.
- The bag includes a total of twelve pockets to make it easier than ever before to both store and organize.
- The side pockets do not hold a package of baby wipes very well.
- The zipper may not last as long as the rest of this bag.
Option #3. Lekebaby Diaper Bag Tote Purse
The Lekebaby Diaper Bag Tote Purse features a white chevron print against a dark gray background with black accents. This choice includes a crossbody strap as well as purse-style handles for multiple carrying methods. This bag features eight pockets on the inside and nine on the outside so you can bring everything your twins need on the go.
- The exterior pockets provide enough space for wipes and other must-have items to stay within your reach.
- The purse straps feature a covered handle for comfort.
- The material is very thin and may tear easily.
- The straps may break easily on this bag in some instances.
Option #4. Ruvalino Multifunction Travel Back Pack
The Ruvalino Multifunction Travel Back Pack comes in five neutral colors and features a traditional backpack style. This option includes two compartments and a total of sixteen pockets including both interior and exterior options. This bag features plenty of space to bring all your necessities and gives you many options for storing them within quick and easy reach, too.
- The bag features an ergonomic design to help you feel more comfortable while you’re using it.
- The straps are reinforced so they don’t break or tear easily.
- The zippers may fail very quickly on this bag.
- There isn’t any included organizational divider for the inside compartment of this backpack.
Option #5. AllCamp Diaper Bag/Multi-Functional Convertible Diaper Backpack
The AllCamp Diaper Bag/Multi-Functional Convertible Diaper Backpack comes in a gray and white stripe, a blue and white stripe, or a pink zigzag pattern. This offer features two shoulder straps with padding as well as a top-mounted carrying handle, and it includes fourteen total pockets along with a spacious internal compartment as well.
- This bag is made of water-resistant material both inside and out.
- The bag comes with a changing pad and stroller straps for your convenience.
- The cover on the handle may fray and pull apart more easily than the rest of this bag.
- Some customers feel this bag isn’t big enough for twins, especially when they get older.
Option #6. Blissly Baby Diaper Bag Backpack
The Blissly Baby Diaper Bag Backpack comes in gray or black and features a traditional backpack shape and style. This choice includes several pockets and compartments to meet all your needs and features durable, long-lasting zippers. The stitching is reinforced throughout this backpack to make sure it can hold up to everything you need it to handle with your two babies in tow.
- The bag features a total of a whopping twenty pockets, not including the main compartment.
- There are four insulated bottle pockets built into this bag.
- The bottle pockets do not hold all styles of wide bottles.
- The bag may become top-heavy easily and fall over when left standing on its own.
Were you able to find the best diaper backpack for twins to meet your needs? With so many great options to pick from, it can be tricky to narrow them all down and find the one you like the best. Each bag on our list has its own strengths, so keep this in mind when trying to choose.
Do you have to double everything when you’re packing for twins, or are there some items that can be shared? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- You will need double the bottles, breast milk, and/or formula if you will be feeding two babies while you’re away from home.
- You will need double the diapers, wipes, and diaper covers for two babies, as well as enough diaper rash cream for both.
- You can get by with just one changing pad, since you won’t be changing both babies simultaneously anyway.
- You should bring two extra sets of clothes, pacifiers, and baby blankets as well as two car set pads for your little ones.
- You should bring enough teething toys and regular toys for both babies to play with and enjoy while you’re away from home.
When you remember our tips for packing for twins and bring home one of the bags on our list above, you should be more prepared than ever before to travel with two babies. Of course, some of this will still be trial and error, and that’s okay. Happy travels!
Last update on 2023-01-26 at 08:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.