Our Choice Recommendation
- - DIAPER BAG: Makes a great Mommy Bag for Babies & toddlers, Perfect for everyday use or Trips to sporting events,...
- - CARE: Water-resistant exterior, Easy to wipe clean. (Machine wash NOT recommended)
- - BOTTLE WARMER BAG: This set also includes a separate bottle warmer bag, which keeps your baby's bottle separate...
Are you thinking about customizing your diaper bag?
Is there any functional reason to do this, or is it just for looks?
How do you customize your own diaper bag, anyway?
Customizing diaper bags can be a fun and rewarding experience. Whether you’re waiting for the new baby to arrive or you’re looking for a way to make your current baby’s diaper bag stand out from others, there are plenty of options out there for you.
There may also be some functional reasons to customize your diaper bag. You may add padding to the handles to make them more comfortable, for example, or you might add decorations that allow you to easily find your diaper bag among others.
In the article below, we’ll show you seven of our top picks for diaper bags you can have customized with your baby’s name or initials. From there, you may choose to decorate your diaper bag even more on your own to help make it something that is uniquely you—and uniquely your baby, too!
Read on to find out more.
Option #1. Princess Baby Girl Alternative Diaper Bag
The Princess Baby Girl Alternative Diaper Bag features an all-over pink color with black accents. This choice is emblazoned on the front with a star and a princess crown, and it can be customized to include the baby’s name. This diaper bag is made of polyester and is built to last as well as to withstand spills.
- The front of the bag features a mesh pocket as well as a separate pen compartment.
- The bag includes an optional compartment organizer for use inside the main compartment.
- The zipper may not last very long on this bag and is known to get stuck or to break entirely.
- The seams may pull apart on this bag, especially with heavy everyday use.
Option #2. Personalized Infants Quilted Diaper Tote BagsNo products found.
These No products found. come in two different styles: black with a baseball print or camouflage with orange accents. Both can be personalized to include the baby’s name or initials in a variety of colors. The bags feature a quilted exterior that helps keep them more insulated and durable while ensuring everything inside is protected from bumps and impacts.
- The bag includes a changing pad and a cosmetic bag as part of the complete set.
- The interior fabric lining is built to last and doesn’t tear easily.
- This option has been known to arrive with a hole already in the lining, although this is not a common issue.
- The bag may weigh too much for some customers when it is filled with items.
Option #3. Monogrammed Diaper Bag
The Monogrammed Diaper Bag comes in a vibrant baby pink and features black accents. This offer can be monogrammed with the baby’s first initial in white lettering on the front of the bag. This bag also includes a changing pd and features a buckle-style strap that can be removed if you want to carry it by hand instead.
- The bag is lined with black polyester fabric to prevent staining and water damage.
- The bag features two interior pockets, a zippered compartment, a main compartment, and external bottle pockets.
- The inner lining fabric may tear easily.
- This choice is not very large.
Option #4. Personalized Large Diaper Bag Knapsack
This Personalized Large Diaper Bag Knapsack is a backpack style diaper bag that comes with stroller clips and a bottle warming bag. This option can be personalized to include the baby’s name or initials on the front lower pocket. This bag is water-resistant and designed to wipe clean easily with just a little soap and water.
- The bag features multiple interior and exterior pockets as well as sturdy handles.
- The bag comes in black, gray, navy blue, orange, pink, or purple.
- Some customers feel that the overall quality of the stitching on these bags could be better.
- The bags may not be large enough to bring along everything for a lengthy trip.
Option #5. Large Messenger Diaper Bag
This Large Messenger Diaper Bag comes in several prints, including blue elephants, pink elephants, blue monkeys, blue boats, and solid black. The bag can be embroidered with your baby’s name on the front pocket along with an image that matches the pattern of your choice.
- This kit comes with a changing pad, a bottle warming bag, a zippered cosmetics bag, and the main bag.
- The bag can be wiped clean easily.
- Some customers feel the personalization is too small on this bag.
- The additional items cannot be personalized in this set, which can be a downside for some customers looking for more personalization options.
Option #6. Personalized Baby Diaper Bag
The Personalized Baby Diaper Bag comes with a changing pad, stroller clips, and the ability to open up the backpack to create a baby-safe changing station all in one. There is plenty of space in this bag to hold just about everything you need for a longer trip with your little one.
- The front pocket of this bag is insulated, making it great for carrying bottles.
- The bag is available in eight different unique colors to match any style.
- This bag may not hold up well to long-term use, unlike some others listed here.
- The personalization on the bag may not look as professional or finished as some others on this list.
Option #7. Personalized Diaper Bag Deluxe PackageNo products found.
The No products found. features a personalized front nametag as well as several internal and external pockets for all your baby needs. The set comes with the bag itself, a USB charger and cable, a baby changing pad, and stroller straps.
- This bag can be expanded to create an on-the-go baby bassinet perfect for changing or naps when you can’t access a crib.
- The bag is available in six different colors.
- The bag does not come with directions on expanding it into a bassinet.
- The zippers do not last as long as the rest of this choice and may stick easily.
Did you find out everything you wanted to know about finding personalized baby diaper bags? What if you want to do the customizing yourself?
Here are some quick and easy tips for you to get started customizing your own DIY diaper bag:
- Add patches: Patches can be a great way to personalize your baby’s diaper bag with unique styles, characters, and more. You may also find letter patches so you can add your baby’s initials to the bag yourself.
- Add handle wraps: Handle wraps or handle scarves can be a nice way to tell your bag apart from others. They also make it more comfortable to carry!
- Add decorative ribbons and trimmings: Add all the trimmings and ribbons you like by attaching them either with hot glue or a sewing machine to the outside of your bag.
There may be other ways you want to enhance your baby’s diaper bag as well. Don’t be afraid to go to the craft store and look around for some inspiration—but make sure to always use baby-safe materials on this and any other products your child will come into contact with!
Last update on 2023-10-24 at 17:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.