Our Choice Recommendation
- Night Absorb Core: Super absorbent material to help keep your baby’s diaper dry all night with up to 12 hours of...
- Gentle Comfort Liner: Ultra soft-touch liner made without fragrances to be gentle on baby's sensitive skin and...
- Honestly Secure Fit: Soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure-fit leg cuffs and fastening tabs -...
Have you ever heard of the Honest Diaper Company?
Is this company well-known for its diapers?
Is it worth it to try their diapers?
The Honest Company is known for making diapers and other eco-friendly products, and they focus on providing essentials while keeping the environment in mind. This company is mostly known for its cleaning products, but it is becoming more and more recognized for its diapers as well.
If you’ve never tried the Honest Company’s diapers, it’s a good idea to check them out. You might be surprised at the impressive quality of these diapers, and you’re sure to love the reduced impact you’re making on the environment when you use them.
In the article below, we’ll show you a few Honest Company diaper reviews. You’ll be able to check out the strengths and weaknesses of each style and figure out the one that meets your needs the best. By looking through this information, you can find diapers that will suit your child.
If you’re looking for a diaper company that can truly grow with your baby, the Honest Company can do this as well. There are many sizes available from this company so you can always find the perfect fit no matter the age or stage of your little one.
Check out our Honest Company diapers reviews to help you learn more.
Option #1. Honest Overnight Baby Diapers
These Honest Overnight Baby Diapers are designed to provide up to 12 hours of leakproof protection. They are free from latex, fragrances, chlorine, chemicals, and known allergens, and they are also eco-friendly in their construction. These diapers are secure and snug enough to handle leaks and prevent blowouts, but comfortable enough for babies to move around and sleep soundly while wearing them. They are available in sizes 3 through 6.
- These diapers are built to wick away moisture and keep your baby dry for longer while wearing them, which reduces the risk of diaper rash and eases existing rashes too.
- The diapers are ultra-soft, which makes them more comfortable for children to wear them.
- These diapers are only available in two different patterns, unlike most of the other products from the Honest Company which come in a variety of colors and pattern choices.
- Some customers have reported issues with the tab closures on the sides of these diapers holding in place and have noticed them unsticking periodically during the night.
Option #2. The Honest Company Clean Conscious Diapers
The Honest Company Clean Conscious Diapers are made with plant-based materials for parents who are concerned about their environmental impact when using disposable diapers. They are extra-absorbent and are also designed to be hypoallergenic for babies with sensitive skin. These diapers are free of parabens, latex, chlorine, and fragrances, and they are safe for use on babies who have frequent diaper rashes as well. Available in multiple patterns, these diapers come in size 3 only. They include built-in wetness indicators to make it easier than ever for you to tell when your baby needs to be changed, and they fit snugly around the waist and leg gussets for leakproof protection.
- These diapers come in six different unique patterns and are available in packs with two different patterns included in the same pack, so you can mix and match your baby’s wardrobe along with their diapers.
- The sides of these diapers are extra-stretchy to make it easier for your child to move around while wearing them.
- Rarely, some customers report receiving packages of these diapers that have a strong odor that does not dissipate even while letting them sit for a few days before use.
- Some customers find it difficult to tell the front of these diapers from the back, especially when trying to change a baby in the middle of the night.
Option #3. The Honest Company Toddler Training Pants
The Honest Company Toddler Training Pants are designed to fit like underwear but absorb like a diaper. They are built for toddlers who are in the potty training stage and need to learn how to push down and pull up their own underwear while also learning how to go to the potty on their own. These training pants are made from plant-based materials and are built with environmental friendliness in mind. Additionally, they are snug enough to lock in leaks and prevent bedwetting accidents during the night while your toddler is still learning. These training pants come in toddler sizes ranging from 2T to 5T.
- These training pants are available in six different patterns to help your toddler feel more encouraged to wear and use them.
- The training pants feature a stretchy waistband that makes them easier to fit and easier for toddlers to use at the same time.
- Many customers report these training pants being a little too wide for their size, and some have problems with thinner or more slender toddlers being able to use them without leaks or blowouts happening from this size difference.
- Some customers report these training pants ripping easily up the sides, especially when putting them on their toddlers for the first time.
Did this Honest Company diapers review help you? This information should give you the basics you need to choose whether or not this company’s diapers are right for you and your child. Many parents enjoy using The Honest Company’s diapers, but it’s important to think about whether or not they can meet your child’s needs.
It’s also necessary to find out whether or not these diapers come in the size you’re looking for. These sizes of Honest diapers are available for purchase:
- Size 1: These diapers work well for babies from 8 pounds to 14 pounds. They are available in boxes of 40 diapers.
- Size 2: These diapers work for babies from 12 pounds through 18 pounds and come in a box with a count of 38.
- Size 3: This size is designed to fit babies from 16 pounds through 28 pounds, since size 3 is one of the most commonly used diaper sizes. They come in a box of 34 diapers.
- Size 4: This diaper size can be worn by babies and toddlers starting at 22 pounds and going all the way up to 37 pounds. They are available in box sizes with 30 diapers to a box.
- Size 5: This size can be worn by toddlers from 27 pounds and up depending on their body type. They come in a box of 25.
- Size 6: Finally, this size is the largest option available from The Honest Company. This is also the largest size of training pants and night pants available for toddlers and kids as well. This size works for older children from 35 pounds and up, and it is available in a pack of 22 diapers per box.
With the help of this Honest Diapers review, you should be able to choose the right diapers and the right size every time. This company can provide you with great solutions for your baby’s diaper needs all the way through to potty training, so be sure to give them a try when you’re looking for high-quality diapers with an eco-friendly twist!
Last update on 2023-09-18 at 15:32 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.