Our Choice Recommendation
- A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed. Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
- Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- Patent pending comfy butterfly closure, a feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies, with...
What are Flip diapers?
Is this a known and trusted brand name?
What makes parents choose Flip diapers over other brands?
Flip diapers are a unique and durable brand of cloth diapers, liners, and diaper covers. This company particularly focuses on making hybrid cloth diaper covers that can be used with disposable diapers or inserts, depending on the needs of the parents and baby.
Parents enjoy purchasing products from this company because they are made with real families in mind. The hybrid diaper option makes it easy for parents to choose the right absorbency, style, and fit for their babies without giving up anything in terms of their own convenience.
In the article below, we’ll show you some Flip diapers reviews to help you choose. We will explore the top three options from the Flip diapers company and make it easier for you to see what makes these diapers stand out among their competitors.
Whether you are ready to go to a fully cloth diaper or you’re looking for a way to combine the best of both worlds, Flip diapers can help.
Read on to find out more about this company and its products through our Flip diaper review.
Option #1. Flip: One-Size Hook & Loop Closure Diaper Cover
The Flip One-Size Hook & Loop Closure Diaper Cover comes in solid white and features a Velcro style hook-and-loop closure instead of snaps or buttons. This offer is designed to work as a waterproof outer shell for disposable or cloth diapers, but it can also be used with liners as a diaper itself. This choice includes an elastic waistband as well as elastic cuffs around the legs, and it also features a tabbed fixture element that makes it fit more like a disposable diaper than a cloth one. This diaper cover is a great option for any parent looking for the convenience of a disposable diaper but the safety of a cloth one.
- This diaper cover can be used by newborn babies all the way through to the potty-training years thanks to its extra adjustable design.
- This diaper cover is designed to fit comfortably without the need to tuck or fold it around your baby.
- Some customers feel this diaper cover is too thin to prevent leaks, although it usually works well with paired with other diapers or liners despite this.
- The gussets around the legs may not be as durable or reinforced on this diaper cover as they are on some others, which may lead to more risk of leakage from the legs.
Option #2. Flip Hybrid Reusable Cloth Diaper Cover with Adjustable Snaps and Stretchy Tabs
The Flip Hybrid Reusable Cloth Diaper Cover with Adjustable Snaps and Stretchy Tabs is a waterproof outer diaper cover shell perfect for any baby. This diaper cover can be adjusted easily for babies from 8 pounds through 35 pounds, and it features a durable snapping adjustment that makes this easier than ever before. Simply slip the diaper cover over your baby’s disposable or cloth diaper, adjust it to fit your child, snap it shut and go. This diaper cover is sure to keep up with even the most active of babies and prevent or significantly reduce the risk of leaks and blowouts at the same time!
- This diaper cover shell can be used multiple times before you need to wash it by simply wiping out the inside with a baby-safe disinfectant or soap first.
- The diaper cover comes in eight different unique colors and patterns, including solid pink, black and white car print, geometric shapes, floral shapes, and much more.
- Rarely, some customers may receive diapers with a crack in the PUL lining of this diaper cover, which will cause leaks and more odor retention.
- Some customers report having trouble getting this diaper to fit babies with thicker thighs or larger body types than the average, although this is not commonly reported.
Option #3. Doodles Collection: Flip Hybrid Reusable Cloth Diaper Cover
The Doodles Collection: Flip Hybrid Reusable Cloth Diaper Cover comes in a cute cactus print as well as a cat print or a dog print. The diaper cover features solid color accents and bright, bold snaps that help complete the look. Just like the other diaper covers from this brand, this option features a form-fitting design and plenty of adjustability with the help of the snapping closures on the front and sides. However, this Doodles Collection diaper cover also comes with an included wet bag to help make cloth diapering even easier than ever before. The diaper cover can be easily put on any baby without the need for complicated tucking.
- This option is designed to be used by babies from 8 pound and as long as necessary, for the most part, until the child is completely potty trained.
- The diaper cover features an elastic waistband and leg holes to ensure a snug fit that prevents leaks whenever possible.
- Some customers notice the elastic in the leg holes on this diaper cover stretching out sooner than the waistband, but this is not a very common problem.
- The leg gussets on this diaper are singles and not doubles, which means there’s more of a risk of leaking at the legs than with some other products.
Did our Flip diaper reviews help you better understand this company? Flip diapers work to bring parents and babies the ideal solutions for all their diapering needs. No matter what you’re looking for in baby diapers, you can find everything you need and much more when you choose to work with the Flip company.
But how do you know if Flip diapers will work for your child? Are Flip diapers good for all ages and stages?
Absolutely! You can use Flip diapers and diaper covers for all of your baby’s ages and diaper-wearing stages. Most are adjustable and can work for a variety of baby needs.
How do you know which size and type of Flip diaper to buy for your baby? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Choose the hook & loop closure diaper if you have a small newborn baby. This is a softer and gentler version of the diaper with easier closures and adjustments. This offer can be adjusted for babies smaller than 8 pounds in most situations.
- Other diapers and diaper covers from this company are designed to work for babies from 8 pounds to 35 pounds.
- The Doodles Collection diaper cover can sometimes be used by toddlers and older kids who weigh more than 35 pounds, depending on other factors.
- Always check the fit of your diapers and diaper covers around your baby’s legs and waist to ensure snugness.
When you remember these diaper sizing tips and strategies, you’ll be well on your way to bringing home the perfect Flip diapers, inserts, and diaper covers for your little one. And when you choose one of our top three diaper cover picks from the list above, you can enjoy the best quality products from a company that cares about its customers. Bring home your Flip hybrid diaper setup today and see for yourself what makes moms and dads both return to this company time and time again!
Last update on 2023-01-26 at 09:35 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.