BabyBreeze Diaper Pail Refill Bags 1400 Count Compatible with Playtex Diaper Genie Pails Odor Absorbing Diaper Disposal Trash Bags (5-Pack)
If you’re looking for a refill option to work with most models of Diaper Genie, check out these BabyBreeze 1400 Diaper Pail Refill Bags . These bags can be used with the Essentials, Mini, Elite, and Complete models of Diaper Genie, although they do not work with the Expressions line. Each individual refill can hold up to 280 newborn diapers.
- Many customers find that these choices match up well to the quality of pricier options out there.
- These bags are designed with extra layers for more odor blocking and better results overall.
- Some customers find that it’s hard to make these refills fit even though they are designed for Diaper Genie use.
- These bags don’t often hold quite as much as the name brand bags do.
Shop Related Products
You Might Also Like
Do you have a Diaper Genie?
Have you found that the refills for your diaper pail are a little bit too expensive?
Are there any generic Diaper Genie refills out there?
What does a Diaper Genie refill look like, anyway?
If you’ve ever wondered if there’s a cheaper way to deal with refilling your Diaper Genie, you’re in luck. In this article, we’ll help you find the right refill option to help you meet your diaper disposal needs as well as your budget constraints.
A Diaper Genie bag refill usually comes in a round insert. This insert is designed to snap into place inside the Diaper Genie. You can pull bags up and out of it and push them down into the diaper pail itself, where they serve as trash bags for your diaper disposal.
Although this may seem like a relatively standard way of doing things, it can be quite difficult to find refills that actually fit and work with the Diaper Genie. This is a brand of diaper pail that doesn’t often work with generic refills or with kitchen trash bags, unless you’re willing to do a little DIY to make them fit.
Read on to find the best Diaper Genie refills alternative for your needs.
Option #1. ChoiceRefill 4-Pack
Stock up on this ChoiceRefill 4-Pack to have plenty of generic refill bags for your Diaper Genie Complete, Elite, Essentials, Expression, or Mini products. This choice comes with a satisfaction guarantee and is designed to lock in odor with seven layers of protection.
- This option is a popular product that many customers enjoy buying again and again.
- Most customers find that these bags are sturdier than some of the other off-brands out there and aren’t too prone to ripping or tearing.
- Customers find that toddler diaper odors are not contained very easily by these bags because they are thinner than the name brand options.
- These bags may be a little more complicated to install and start than some others listed here.
Option #2. ALIKEY Diaper Genie Refills
Keep your nursery smelling good with these ALIKEY Diaper Genie Refills. This four-pack works with all of these choices in the Diaper Genie line, and each refill can hold up to 280 newborn diapers.
- Some customers find the lighter smell of these bags preferable to the overwhelming smell of the name brand bags.
- It’s easy to use these offers in the same way you would use the name brand ones, so you don’t have to learn any more complicated methods of changing the refills out.
- These are very thin bags that may tear or burst easily, especially when they are nearly filled with diapers.
- The smell is not contained very well by these bags, especially with older babies and toddlers.
Option #3. Amazon Brand Mama Bear Diaper Pail Refills
Choose these Amazon Brand Mama Bear Diaper Pail Refills when you’re looking for refills that will work with any of these options in the Diaper Genie line. These bags can hold up to 270 newborn diapers each and are designed to trap odors better than other off-brands.
- Customer service is easy to deal with if you have any questions or concerns.
- It’s easy to use these refills in place of your name brand Diaper Genie ones with no more effort required.
- Some customers find that these bags are more likely to rip and burst than name brand ones.
- The odor may escape a little more with these bags than with some others, especially as your child gets older and moves to solid foods.
Option #4. Mogozon Diaper Pail Refill Bags
Mogozon Diaper Pail Refills Bags are designed to fit all Diaper Genie versions other than the Twistaway model. These bags can hold up to 320 newborn diapers per bag, giving you more space than many name brand variations.
- The smell of these bags is usually pleasant to customers and helps control odors too.
- The bags don’t rip or tear easily even when stuffed full of diapers.
- It can be difficult to figure out how to start one of these refill bags.
- Some customers find that these bags are generally thinner than most other refill options out there.
As you can see, if you have a Diaper Genie and you don’t want to spend a lot of money on the name brand refills, you do have some options. They may be a little limited, however, and you should always double-check that the refills you’re buying are designed to work with the type of Diaper Genie you have. There are many different sizes and models of Diaper Genie, and not all refills will work with every version, so it pays to take the time to be sure you before you buy.
Are the name brand refills really that much more expensive than the off-brand ones? It depends on the generic version you buy as well as whether or not you can find any of these offers on sale. In the end, you may only be saving a couple of dollars per roll of bags, but that can really add up over time. It’s entirely up to you whether or not you want to go with name brand refills or save a little bit here and there on generic ones. Just remember that, if you do go with generic, these choices listed above are sure to help you meet all your needs.
Remember, too, that regular kitchen or bathroom trash bags don’t usually work in a Diaper Genie. You have to do some work and DIY your Diaper Genie to make it be able to be used with a kitchen trash bag—otherwise, the lid will not be able to close all the way and you won’t be able to control the smell or bacteria from the dirty diapers very well. It’s best to go with a product designed for use in this type of product, so stick to the options above if you’re looking for an alternative to the name brand version.
Last update on 2022-09-27 at 18:59 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.