Our Choice Recommendation
- Built to Last Backed For a Lifetime; High quality smooth zippers, reinforced stitching and made with high quality...
- Large Capacity and Exceptional Organisation; With 14 pockets, dedicated quick access wipes pocket, insulated bottle...
- Handsfree is the way to be; Our ergonomic diaper bag backpack holds all of your essentials while having both hands...
Are you a dad or an expecting dad?
Do you want a diaper bag that doesn’t look like a purse?
Why aren’t there more baby items for dads?
Until recent generations, dads didn’t do a lot of tending to the baby in the family. Now, however, dads take care of the little ones just as much as moms do, and it’s important to have a diaper bag that looks a little more masculine for Dad to use.
Check out these great male diaper bags below and find the right fit for the Dad in your life.
Option #1. Lillian Rose Military Diaper Bag
With the Lillian Rose Military Diaper Bag , you can give the man in your life a fun diaper bag that’s sure to keep him powering through all those diaper changes on the go. This diaper bag backpack for men is a popular option that measures 16 inches wide and is made of a durable cotton/polyester blend that is as lightweight as it is easy to keep clean.
- There is plenty of storage space in this bag.
- It’s easy to wash this bag in the washing machine.
- Customers report the straps and zippers breaking quickly on this choice.
- This bag is thinner than some of the others listed here.
Option #2. Men’s Diaper Bag
The Men’s Diaper Bag is designed to be sturdy and durable enough for any dad to carry on the go while looking less like a purse than traditional diaper bag designs. This bag has a “tactical” design and is made of 100% nylon for extra durability. With a cheeky “biohazard” label that’s sure to get a laugh, this bag has just about everything Dad needs to bring the little one along for a day of fun.
- This bag comes in three different colors for plenty of options.
- The bag is very compact but with plenty of room to spare.
- The zippers are prone to breaking on this bag.
- The stitches have been known to fall out quickly.
Option #3. Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack
Keep things all business with the Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack . This durable black diaper backpack is a more formal approach to the baby bag that will please any Dad. This option comes with plenty of bells and whistles as well as tons of space to hold all the baby items that any parent needs when traveling or on the go with an infant, and it’s made of sturdy twill polyester. The fabric is waterproof, so if any spills, spit-ups, or accidents should happen while Dad has the kids, it’ll be easier than ever to clean it all up.
- This offer is a very popular and well-selling product.
- This bag comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Many customers report this bag being too heavy and not very ergonomically designed.
- It can be difficult to access the pockets when wearing this backpack.
Option #4. ECOSUSI Diaper Bag Backpack
Choose the ECOSUSI Diaper Bag Backpack when Dad wants something a little more stylish to bring along on adventures with the little ones! This bag is made of polyester to keep it easy to clean and maintain, and it features lots of compartments for all those baby essentials. Designed to be worn just like a regular backpack, this bag will keep Dad happy and look great at the same time!
- This bag features insulated pockets for bottle storage.
- The bag is also constructed with stroller hooks that make it easier to carry it along when you’re pushing a stroller and don’t want to wear it, too.
- Many customers dislike the feeling of the fabric and think it’s too thin for this purpose.
- Some customers report the stitches coming apart on this option very quickly.
Option #5. Tactical Baby Gear Deuce
This stylish Tactical Baby Gear Deuce is a very spacious messenger-style bag with lots of space and separated areas to keep things organized on the go. This diaper bag has a masculine style that will please Dad and a durable design that will keep it looking and functioning great throughout your little one’s diaper-wearing years.
- This choice is a popular product that many customers have been very pleased with when purchasing.
- This option features very durable zippers that will withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Some customers report this bag falling over easily when they try to stand it up.
- The fabric is thinner than some customers would prefer on this offer, especially given its price.
Option #6. DadGear Backpack Diaper Bag
With the DadGear Backpack Diaper Bag , dads can enjoy a comfortable and ergonomically-friendly backpack that’s got plenty of room for all the necessary items that would usually be found in a diaper bag. This sturdy bag is smaller than some of the others listed here in size, but it’s got plenty more room in terms of hidden compartments and zippered pouches to help out along the way.
- This backpack comes in 9 different prints and colors, so it’s easy to find just what you’re looking for in terms of style.
- There are 13 compartments on this backpack for easy storage and even easier access.
- Some customers report the fabric on this backpack being too bulky to be very comfortable for long periods of time.
- This backpack doesn’t offer quick access to cell phones or wallets like some others do.
Option #7. HSD Diaper Bag Backpack
Set up the dad in your family with this HSD Diaper Bag Backpack for tons of durability and a design that looks great, too. This large backpack has enough space to bring along items for twins if you happen to have multiple babies, and there’s also tons of room available for extra items that older kids in the family might need during an outing, too.
- This sturdy diaper bag comes with a changing mat that folds down small enough to be stored within the backpack itself when it’s not in use.
- The top portion of the bag features a space that is the perfect size for storing a container of baby wipes.
- This offer may be a little over budget for some customers looking for a more affordable deal.
- Many customers have reported the zippers breaking easily on this bag despite it being made for durability.
Which is best?
There are a lot of excellent items listed here, but which are the three best picks from above? Here are our most recommended of the above products:
- DadGear Backpack Diaper Bag: The zippers are sturdy on this choice, and it offers lots of room for carrying plenty of items without being too bulky.
- Quick access wipes window and refillable wipes case. Changing pad included.
- Diaper hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack.
- Two large pockets with numerous compartments make it simple to organize and find everything.
- Tactical Baby Gear Deuce: This is a sturdy product made of durable material that will hold up to a lot of use.
- Original Tactical Diaper Bag – The Deuce 3.0 was custom designed by the dads at Tactical Baby Gear to meet the...
- Highly Organized Interior– Multiple interior pockets allow for easy storage and retrieval of various sized items...
- Practical Exterior Features – A thermal lined cooler pocket keeps snacks and drinks cool, and the magnetic wipes...
- ECOSUSI Diaper Bag Backpack: This choice may be made of thinner material, but it’s easy to keep clean and comfortable to wear.
Pick your favorite from our list and you’re sure to enjoy it every time you bring it along for a day out with the baby!
Last update on 2023-05-15 at 04:55 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.