Our Choice Recommendation
- SAVE MONEY – NO NEED TO BUY SPECIAL BAGS: No special bags, refills or inserts are required with the Ubbi diaper...
- MOST AWARD WINNING DIAPER PAIL: The Ubbi diaper pail won NINE awards proving parents and experts approval
- STEEL LOCKS IN ODOR: Unlike plastic, steel is not porous and keeps the smell shielded inside
You Might Also Like Cloth Diaper Bag Liners
Are you looking for a bin for your cloth diapers?
Do you want something that’s odor-resistant?
How about something easy to clean?
Why is it important to have diaper pails for cloth diapers? Can’t you just put them with the rest of your laundry?
You probably already know that it’s not safe or sanitary to put cloth diapers with the rest of your laundry. Since these diapers contain waste, they should be kept in their own bin until you’re able to wash them.
In this article, we’ll show you five great diaper pails that will work wonders for cloth diapers. You’re sure to find the right fit for your needs among these options listed below.
Read on to find the best diaper pail for cloth diapers out there.
Option #1. Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail
If you’re looking for an affordable diaper pail to help you get started with your cloth diapers, check out the Safety 1st Easy Saver Diaper Pail . This offer is lightweight and portable enough to carry back and forth to the laundry room with you, and it’s also durable enough that it will hold several cloth diapers before you need to worry about emptying it.
- This choice is a very low-cost product that comes in well under budget for many buyers.
- This option can be used with a variety of different types of bags, including regular plastic trash bags.
- You will need to buy replacement deodorizers for this option to be effective.
- This offer is a flimsier pail than many others listed here and it could crack much more easily.
Option #2. Dekor Plus Hands-Free Diaper Pail
If you’re looking for an excellent alternative to other diaper pails that may not be as efficient at controlling odor, check out the Dekor Plus Hands-Free Diaper Pail . This choice is large enough to hold a greater number of dirty diapers at a time than many others listed here, so it’s ideal for cloth diapers that are a little bulkier overall anyway. This option is also great at keeping odor controlled and concealed from the rest of the room thanks to its triple protection design.
- This offer uses some of the most affordable refills on the market, so it’s ideal for anyone looking to cut down on costs in the long run.
- This choice is a hands-free operation diaper pail, meaning you don’t have to worry about bending or touching the pail with your dirty hands when you need to put a diaper inside.
- Many customers feel that this offer could be bigger, even though it is a good size already.
- The screw that attaches the lid to the rest of this choice may rust over time, even if this option itself remains in good condition.
Option #3. Odorless Cloth Diaper Pail
With this Odorless Cloth Diaper Pail , you’ll be able to go up to a couple of days without changing the bag in most cases. This diaper pail is designed specifically with cloth diapers in mind, meaning that it caters to the unique needs of cloth diaper “disposal.” This pail is designed so that it won’t start to mildew or mold too quickly while it’s filled with diapers, and it also features a built-in carbon filter to help cut back on the smell and reduce the presence of bacteria as well.
- This diaper pail clamps shut so you never have to worry about the lid not quite fitting correctly.
- This option is made from recycled plastic, so if you’re concerned about being eco-friendly this is a great product to choose.
- Some customers feel that the plastic this pail is made from is very thin and not durable enough to last a long time.
- You can use a variety of different types of bags with this choice, including just a regular garbage bag.
Option #4. Ubbi Steel Odor Locking Diaper Pail
Choose the Ubbi Steel Odor Locking Diaper Pail when you’re looking for a high-quality pail made of stainless steel that won’t get as gross as some of the other options out there. This offer is designed to hold a lot of diapers without letting the smell get through, since stainless steel is not porous like plastic is. This choice features a hands-free operation that makes it easy to throw out dirty diapers without having to touch anything before you can wash your hands, and it is an award-winning product that continues to be a favorite among those who purchase it.
- This option comes in 14 different colors so you never have to worry about whether or not you can match your nursery setup.
- This diaper pail can be used with any type of bag, including regular trash bags, removing the need to purchase expensive refills.
- If this option isn’t cleaned and dried correctly, it will rust and could potentially mildew.
- This offer is a very expensive product, and if you want one of the specialty colors it will cost even more.
Option #5. Bambino Mio Diaper Pail
Are you looking for something a little more modern and sleek than some of the other products listed here? If so, the Bambino Mio Diaper Pail may be exactly what you need. With this diaper pail, you can keep up to a whole laundry load of cloth diapers until you’re ready to run them through the wash. And best of all, this offer features a durable locking lid so you don’t have to worry about smells or bacteria escaping in between washes. Although it may not be as well-known of a brand as some of the other products listed here, parents have continually been pleased with the Bambino Mio.
- This choice has a built-in handle so you can use it as its own laundry bin and just carry it back and forth as needed.
- This option is a great minimalistic design that looks good in almost any nursery setup.
- The handle may be a little flimsy after a while on this choice and could potentially break.
- Some customers dislike the smaller size of this diaper pail, although it is still a good size for dealing with cloth diapers.
Try the Best Cloth Diapers Pail Today
Now that you know which bin you want, you may be wondering why cloth diapers are so important anyway. Here are a few good reasons to pick cloth diapers over disposable ones:
- If your baby is sensitive or allergic to disposable diapers, cloth diapers are the way to go.
- Babies with sensory issues will generally do a lot better with cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are much better for the environment, since you aren’t throwing out a lot of disposable ones all the time.
By keeping all of this in mind, you’ll be sure to make the right call for your baby in terms of the type of diaper you choose to use as well as the diaper pail you need for your little one, too.
Last update on 2023-05-12 at 10:51 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.