Parent’s Choice is a high-quality diaper company that focuses on making a variety of baby products, but especially diapers. This brand also makes bottles, baby wipes, and much more, so if you want to, you can buy everything you need for your little one from the Parent’s Choice line.
Diapers from the Parent’s Choice company remain some of the most popular on the market. If you’re looking for a new brand of diapers to try for your little one, you may be interested in this line because of its bulk options and its affordability as well as its good, long-lasting construction.
In this article, we’ll gather information from a variety of Parent’s Choice diapers reviews for you to check out. We’ll show you the pros and cons of this company and help make it easier for you to choose whether or not to give them a try based on their features. You can find out what makes these diapers stand out for other parents just like you.
Our Featured Product: Parent’s Choice Diapers
You can use this information to pick new diapers or try a smaller sample size box to see what you think. Don’t forget to check out the end of this article to find more information on which diaper sizes are available for your baby when you go with the Parent’s Choice brand name.
Read through our Parent’s Choice diaper review below for more information!
Our Full Review
Parent’s Choice Diapers may not be one of the most well-known brand names in the world of disposable diapers, but they continue to live up to customer expectations time and time again. These diapers are available in multiple sizes and box counts to meet all your needs. Built to be ultra-absorbent, they work well for babies who fall into the “heavy wetter” category as well as those who do not. These diapers can be an economic decision for parents looking to bring home high-quality disposable diapers available to purchase at bulk prices.
You Might Also Like:
- These diapers feature two different printed styles, so you don’t have to dress your baby in plain white diapers if you don’t want to.
- The diapers are designed to be hypoallergenic and safe for use on babies with a variety of sensitive skin conditions, including frequent diaper rash, eczema, and more.
- The diapers feature a wetness indicator that changes colors when it gets wet and lets you know your baby needs to be changed before you have to go to the trouble to check.
- The diapers come in bulk packaging sizes, including 656-count, 984-count, 1312-count, and 1640-count, making it easy to stock up on many diapers at once.
What We Liked
- We like that the height of the diapers increases as the sizes increase. This is an area that is sometimes overlooked by some disposable diaper companies. Other companies sometimes keep the height of the diaper the same while increasing the width or girth. This can cause more leaks around the waistband as the baby gets taller. With Parent’s Choice diapers, you don’t have to worry about this, as they go to the trouble to increase the height of the waistband with every size advancement. This help reduce the risk of leaking around the waistband and makes your baby more comfortable, too.
What Could Be Improved
- We feel that one of the best improvements this company could make would simply be to offer more unique patterns and colors in their disposable diapers. Some customers do not like the limited offering of just two prints to pick from, and they don’t like getting random prints in each box either. Customers might be more satisfied overall with this choice if they could choose the appearance of the diapers they use on their babies. This is a small problem, but it is one that could probably bring in more return customers if it was resolved moving forward.
- Most customers do not report issues with babies feeling uncomfortable or unhappy while wearing these diapers.
- Customers do not frequently report problems with diaper rash in babies that use these diapers, as they are designed to help reduce the risk of sensitive skin problems and outbreaks of rashes.
- The diapers arrive packaged well and without any damaged diapers in the box, making them a great choice for customers who want to save money by purchasing in bulk.
- The diapers are extra absorbent and work well to soak up messes, ensuring babies do not have to sit in a dirty diaper waiting for the next change.
- Some customers feel these diapers sag a little bit too much, especially when they are full.
- Rarely, some customers have had trouble with these diapers leaking around the leg cuffs, but this issue is not a very common one among Parent’s Choice customers.
- Some customers have had trouble with the diapers sticking to their babies’ skin, although this is also not a common problem and is usually not an issue for most babies.
- In some instances, customers have had trouble removing the fastening tabs on these diapers to take the diaper off when it’s time for a change.
Parent’s Choice Diaper Sizes
What are the different sizes of Parent’s Choice diapers available online? Here are the available options:
|Diaper Size||Child Weight|
|Size 1||This size of diaper is designed for babies from 8 to 14 pounds. This option can be used by many newborns, but not all.|
|Size 2||This size works for babies from 12 to 18 pounds.|
|Size 3||Choose this size if your baby weighs between 16 and 28 pounds.|
|Size 4||This large diaper size works for babies and toddlers form 22 to 37 pounds and is designed with more active babies and toddlers in mind.|
|Size 5||This size works for toddlers who weigh 27 pounds and up and who are active.|
|Size 6||These diapers are designed for toddlers and young kids from 35 pounds and up.|
Be sure to choose the right size for your baby to ensure the best results and best chance at leak-free nights, too. Keep in mind that many of these sizes overlap. This makes it easier for you to figure out the right time to change your baby to a new diaper size, and also makes it easier to cut costs without wasting part of a box of diapers when your baby nears the next size, too.
Did you learn everything you wanted to know about Parent’s Choice diapers? These diapers can provide plenty of functionality for you and your baby, and they are sure to become your favorite go-to diapers thanks to their absorbent design and bulk purchasing options.
Of course, you may be wondering whether or not this company makes diapers in the right size for your baby. Don’t worry—they do! This company makes a variety of diaper sizes for parents to choose from, making it easy to “graduate” your baby as needed to the next size up.
With the right size of Parent’s Choice diapers to help you out, your baby will enjoy leak-free days and nights in no time!
Last update on 2023-01-26 at 08:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.