- Our Featured Products
- How To Choose A Wet Bag For Baby
- Our Choice Pick: Bumkins Waterproof Wet Bag
- Option #2. Baby Wet Bag
- Option #3. Teamoy Wet Dry Bag
- Option #4. Flock Three Waterproof Wet Bag
- Option #5. Babygoal Wet Dry Bags
- Option #6. Alvababy Wet Dry Bags
- Option #7. Damero Travel Wet and Dry Bag
- Option #8. Itzy Ritzy Sealed Wet Bag
- Option #9. Bambino Mio Wet Bag
What is a wet bag?
Why do you need one if you use cloth diapers?
How do you use one?
A wet bag is a lined bag designed to hold soiled cloth diapers. If you use cloth diapers, a wet bag is essential in help you transport used, dirty diapers back home to wash them when you’ve been out and about with your baby. Wet bags are useful for storing soiled diapers or taking with you when cloth diapering. They’re fantastic for keeping clean clothes clean and soiled training pants confined when you’re potty training.
These bags can hold dirty diapers and zip shut until you’re able to wash the diapers. You can also turn the bags inside-out and wash them easily, too.
Read on to find the best wet bag for cloth diapers on the market.
Our Featured Products
How To Choose A Wet Bag For Baby
It might be difficult to find a cloth diaper wet bag that meets all of your needs, so this list of review criteria for purchasing a wet bag might be useful for you:
PUL Fabric Quality
The most significant feature of any wet bag is the PUL, which is responsible for keeping moisture and odor confined within the bag. Water-resistant PUL enables air to move in and out, reducing the spread of bacteria and mold. Moisture leaking to the exterior of the bag will wick up faster if the PUL bag is inexpensive. This usually means a very stinky wet bag!
Travel And Portability
Some wet bags are just more portable than others. Smaller wet bags are obviously preferable for trips, but wet/dry bags, which are partitioned to allow dry items as well, are the most useful. We strongly recommend a double-pocket wet bag for travel.
Value And Pricing
Fortunately, we live in a time when most wet bags are reasonably priced. Wet bags have a special purpose, and choosing the cheapest one might come back to bite you when you least expect it. It’s always best to pay more for a better value.
Our Choice Pick: Bumkins Waterproof Wet Bag
- CONVENIENT – Our wet bags are great for carrying diapers, dirty gym clothes and wet swimsuits; not just for wet...
- REUSE AND REDUCE WASTE – The better alternative to single-use plastic bags, our bags are made from Bumkins'...
- WATERPROOF – Bumkins’ original fabric is 100% polyester with embedded TPU for waterproofing and our heat-sealed...
The Bumkins Waterproof Wet Bag features a durable side-mounted zipper as well as a carrying loop. This option comes in sixteen different prints, many of which feature colorful characters or images from favorite kids’ franchises. This bag is machine washable and is easy to clean and dry as needed.
- The bag is made of durable polyester fabric that resists water damage and doesn’t hold odors for a long time.
- The bag is free from BPA and PVC.
- This bag absolutely must not be put in the dryer or it will no longer be waterproof.
- The strap may break easily on this bag, especially with regular use.
Option #2. Baby Wet Bag
- Double zippered pockets wat bags, one for dry, clean items, another for wet items or dirty diapers. Zipper closure...
- Cute designs with highest quality stitching and craftsmanship. Wet bag dry diaper bag made of quality polyester TPU...
- 30cm x 36cm (approx.:11.8 in x 14 in) wet bags and holds approx 5-7 cloth diapers. Comes with handle for easy...
This Baby Wet Bag comes in a pack of two and is available in four different pattern set options. Both bags feature a double-zippered design and a carrying strap as well as an external pocket on each.
- These bags are designed to be resistant to water damage and odor retention.
- The bags feature vibrant colors that don’t fade easily.
- These bags are recommended to be hand washed.
- The zippers may not last very long on these bags.
Option #3. Teamoy Wet Dry Bag
- A LIFESAVER: Perfect for cloth diapers, swimsuits, wet workout gear, dirty clothes for daycare. Note: Good for...
- FUNCTIONAL: Made of high-grade material lined with PUL(polyurethane laminate). Keeping moisture and yucky smells...
- HIGH CAPACITY: Double compartment design is ideal for separating wet or dirty stuff from other items.
The Teamoy Wet Dry Bag comes in either a medium or a large size. This option is available in eight different gender-neutral colors and patterns, each one with durable top-mounted carrying handles for your convenience.
- The bags are lined with PUL fabric for more waterproofing.
- The straps can be snapped around a towel rack for easy drying.
- Some customers have trouble with this bag leaking.
- The zipper may break after several uses.
Option #4. Flock Three Waterproof Wet Bag
- LARGE SIZE BIG CAPACITY: The wet/bag is large size: 16.5 x 12.6 (inches).It can hold approximately 5-7 cloth...
- WATERPROOF AND REUSABLE: FLOCK THREE wet bags are made from water-resistant TPU. The wet bags are reusable&double...
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BAGS: You can place your diaper, wet swimsuit and towel into the wet/dry bag or put your dry dirty...
The Flock Three Waterproof Wet Bag comes in eight different unique kid-friendly patterns. This offer features a side-mounted carrying strap and a durable zippered closure. This lightweight bag can hold up to 7 soiled cloth diapers at once depending on the size of the diapers.
- This choice is double layered to help prevent leaking and spilling and improve the waterproofing of its overall design.
- The bags are easy to fold down flat and tuck out of the way when they aren’t being used.
- These bags may not be large enough for some customers.
- Some customers may not like the unique patterns and prints available in this bag design and might rather have solids.
Option #5. Babygoal Wet Dry Bags
- Premium Quality & Water-Resistant: Babygoal wet bags are of high quality. The outer layer of wet bags are made of...
- Double-Pocket Design with Snap Handle: Each wet bag contains two pockets, which comes with two zip closures to...
- Light & Easy to Wash: They are very light, fold up easily and take up less space and you can easily put them in...
These Babygoal Wet Dry Bags come in a pack of three so you can easily have a bag for wet items, a bag for dry items, and an extra for unforeseen situations. They are available in either a medium or a small size, and each bag includes a separate outer zippered pocket away from the inner compartment.
- These bags come in twelve different color and pattern combinations.
- The bags can be washed in the washing machine.
- Some customers find this bag is not as waterproof as some of the others on this list.
- Some bags may leak at their seams, although this is not true of all of these bags.
Option #6. Alvababy Wet Dry Bags
- Fashion, Reusable&Waterproof , High quality －A trim and attractive design. ALVABABY wet/dry bag are made from...
- Double Zippered － TWO Zippered compartments for keep wet and dry things separate. Each bag contains a "wet"...
- Enough Space－30cm x 36cm (approx.:11.5 in x 14 in)，Holds approximately 5-7 cloth diapers. Light weight, easy to...
These Alvababay Wet Dry Bags come in a wide variety of color and pattern combinations to meet any aesthetic needs. They are available in packs of two so you can use one for dry needs and one for wet. These 100% polyester bags are lightweight and come with a side-mounted strap for easy carrying.
- These bags feature separately sewn wet sections for extra waterproofing.
- The bags include dry pockets on the outsides.
- It can be difficult to get these bags fully dry after cleaning them.
- These bags may rip more easily than some others on this list.
Option #7. Damero Travel Wet and Dry Bag
- HIGH CAPACITY: 2pcs. Roomy enough to organizer wet and dry items. Lightweight design is easy to carry.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of high quality material, sturdy, reusable and machine wash, then hang dry. Note: Could not...
- SMART DESIGN: Zipper closure contains the smell and odor pretty well. Double compartments designs is ideal to...
The Damero Travel Wet and Dry Bag comes in six different print and pattern options. Each of these features a black and white design that makes the bags ideal for gender-neutral use—for both parents and baby! The bags can be purchased in either a two-pack or a three-pack. The two-pack includes a large upright bag and a smaller zippered pouch, while the three-pack features two large upright bags and a zippered pouch instead.
- These bags are easy to wash in the washing machine and won’t wear out easily with frequent washes.
- The straps feature snaps so you can hang the bag on your stroller if needed.
- The smaller bag may not be as waterproof as the larger one.
- The bags are not as roomy as some others on the list.
Option #8. Itzy Ritzy Sealed Wet Bag
- Itzy Ritzy Reusable Wet Bags are perfect for separating wet items while keeping the rest of the items in your...
- Our wet bags are also perfect for keeping in your beach bag for wet swimsuits or towels, in your gym bag for used...
- The adjustable handle of the wet bag snaps open and closed, making it easy to attach to other bags, strollers, or...
The Itzy Ritzy Sealed Wet Bag is available in sixteen different prints, each more unique than the last. This offer comes in either a medium or a large size and features a side-mounted snapping strap. These bags also feature the traditional top-mounted zipper closure.
- The seams on these wet bags are sealed for better waterproofing.
- It is possible to wash this bag in the washing machine.
- The zipper may break easily on this bag.
- The inside of the bag may tear easily, especially when used roughly.
Option #9. Bambino Mio Wet Bag
- An environmentally friendly alternative to disposable wet bags
- Simple fold and roll closure for easy one-handed changing
- Taped seams ensure the bag is completely waterproof
The Bambino Mio Wet Bag features a unique buckle clasping design instead of the traditional zipper and side strap. This closure makes the bag easy to open with just one hand while changing your baby. This choice is designed to be eco-friendly and easy to wash without running the risk of damaging seams or zippers. The seams on this bag are sealed and taped for extra reinforcement and better waterproofing overall.
- This wet bag comes in dozens of different colors, prints, and patterns.
- The bag can hold up to four cloth diapers.
- This option is much smaller than most of the others on this list.
- Over time with multiple washes, the sealing on the seams may come apart.
What are some other ways to use wet bags aside from just soiled diapers? Can you use them for a variety of purposes when you have a baby, a small child, or even an older kid? Here are just some of the many uses for these items:
- Keep wet swimsuits in a wet bag.
- Tuck clothing in a wet bag if your child spills on it.
- Store sports sneakers in a larger wet bag.
- Keep spillable snacks in a (thoroughly cleaned or brand-new) wet bag.
There may be other ways you can use your wet bag too. Bring home the right bag for your needs and see for yourself!
Last update on 2022-09-27 at 18:59 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.