Our Choice Recommendation
- Our classic, Eco-Friendly diaper Design minimizes the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- Ultra absorbent and Perfect for both daytime and overnight use
- Plush, super soft, non woven back sheet protects baby’s delicate skin
What is the Bambo Nature diaper brand like?
Is it a trusted company among parents of children who are still in diapers?
Why does this company stand out among its competitors?
The Bambo Nature brand is well known and widely recognized among parents who care about the environment as well as their babies. These diapers are designed to be eco-friendly and are made from sustainable materials. Some of them can even be composted, which makes them even more environmentally sound overall.
These diapers are also made to be breathable, soft, and free from allergens. They are great for babies with skin sensitivities and are ideal for children who have frequent diaper rashes. Parents enjoy the results when using these diapers for children with skin concerns.
Below, we’ve put together a Bambo Nature diapers review list to help you learn more. Take a look at these two styles of Bambo Nature diapers so you can figure out which one is right for you and your child. They are both similar, but they do have some differences, and it’s important to consider them both before you choose the one you want to go with.
Remember, too, that there’s no reason why you can’t try both styles for yourself and compare the results. Just remember that some babies may respond better to one style over another, and some babies may have different needs that make one version work better for them than the other as well.
Read on to find out more through our Bambo Nature diapers reviews.
Option #1. Bambo Nature Eco Friendly Premium Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin
The Bambo Nature Eco Friendly Premium Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin are designed to be safe for babies with any type of skin sensitivities. They are free from chemicals, perfumes, and allergens, which makes them ideal for babies with allergies or frequent diaper rashes. They are also extra absorbent and designed to hold in messes better than some other brands, which makes them ideal for babies that are heavy wetters or prone to diaper blowouts. These diapers come in sizes ranging from size 1 (for babies from 4 to 11 pounds) all the way through size 6 (for kids from 33 to 66 pounds).
- These diapers include a wetness indicator that makes it easier for you to tell when they have become wet and need to be changed.
- The diapers include a back sheet that is made from soft and breathable material designed to lock in leaks while preventing babies from developing a diaper rash easily.
- These diapers feature a simple tab closure design in a traditional style.
- Some customers find that these diapers may leak a little bit more than some others, especially around the wider leg gussets.
- These diapers are not generally absorbent enough for overnight use.
- Some customers note that the diapers fit too loosely as they go up in sizes.
Option #2. Bambo Nature Eco Friendly Baby Diapers Classic for Sensitive Skin
The Bambo Nature Eco Friendly Baby Diapers Classic for Sensitive Skin are available in sizes one through six and designed to fit a variety of weights through these sizes. These diapers are extra-absorbent and are made with materials that are safe for a baby’s sensitive new skin. The diapers cut down on the risk of diaper rash significantly while also ensuring babies are less likely to have allergic reactions to the ingredients used. These soft diapers are perfect for children who need a little extra comfort because of skin sensitivities, but they can certainly be used for babies of all ages as well. The largest size diapers from this line can fit children of up to 66 pounds, while the smallest diapers can fit babies who weigh as little as four pounds. This makes them a great fit for preemies too.
- These diapers are available in many box sizes ranging from 28-count to 264-count and everything in between.
- The diapers are comfortable enough for daytime use but absorbent enough for overnight use, even for heavy wetters.
- The diapers are made of natural ingredients that can be safely composted in most places, which makes them better for the environment than some others.
- Although the diapers can be composted, they are not biodegradable, which is off-putting for some customers.
- Some customers feel the diapers do not provide enough value for the cost of a package, although many others disagree with this.
- The diapers tend to run wide, so thinner babies may not be able to use them as successfully.
Did this combination of Bambo Nature diaper reviews help you figure out whether or not these diapers are right for your child? This information should give you some basic framework to help you better understand the strengths, weaknesses, and differences of both of these styles of Bambo Nature diapers. From there, you can think about which qualities you’re looking for in the right diaper for your child and figure out what to prioritize when you choose a diaper.
When you take some time to consider both styles of Bambo Nature diapers available for you to choose from, you can more easily bring home the right style of diaper the first time. You’ll be doing yourself, your baby, and the environment a favor by working with this company!
But what if you need diapers that can last? Are these diapers right for all ages and stages? Bambo Nature diapers come in six different sizes that range in fit from four pounds to 66 pounds. This means you can use them for premature babies all the way through to the toddler years and beyond. The size 6 diapers can even be used as night pants for children who still wet the bed or diapers for older kids who have special needs.
And what is the real difference between the two styles? Do you need the premium diapers or the classic ones? Here are some facts to keep in mind:
- The Premium diapers feature a more secure fit and easier tab closures that make diaper changing time a breeze.
- The Premium diapers come with a built-in wetness indicator that makes it easier for you to tell when it’s time to change your baby. This wetness indicator is clear and can be read with no trouble, so there’s no guessing involved when your baby needs a change.
- The Classic diapers are more absorbent than the Premium style and can be used for overnight purposes as well as everyday diapering. They are perfect for babies who need the same diaper throughout the day and night.
- The Classic diapers have a wider fit. For some babies, this can be a downside. However, for others, it may help the diapers fit better. If you have a baby who needs a wider diaper, you may want to go with the Classic style instead.
- The Classic diapers can be composted in certain locations. Always check with your composting site before sending diapers in, however, to make sure they are accepted.
Remember this information when you’re trying to choose between the two diapers. No matter which one you pick, when you go with Bambo Nature, you’re sure to be happy with the results!
Last update on 2023-01-26 at 06:35 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.