diapers gift basket
Discover diapers giving baskets in our diaper gift basket list.
These types of gift baskets are gift baskets that are made out of—or covered with—diapers. They are also usually filled with additional diapers and can be filled with other baby-friendly items as well. These baskets are a variation on diaper cakes, which are a popular gift to give during baby showers.
These gift baskets take the concept of the diaper cake to the next level by including a basket framework. When you make your basket by covering an existing basket with diapers, you can give the expectant parents a cute and convenient basket they can use for carrying baby items with them too.
These gift baskets are easy to make, but they do take a little time and planning. It’s important to make sure you purchase enough diapers and other items required for building a gift basket, too, so the gift baskets will look full and professional when finished.
These gift baskets make great baby shower gifts and can help your present stand out among the others. If you’re looking for a memorable gift or just want to let your creative juices flow when you give a baby shower present to the parents-to-be in your life, gift baskets can be the perfect solution. And best of all, these gifts can work as the centerpiece of the baby shower as well!
But how can you finish your gift basket? Do you need to fill it only with diapers, or should you add other items too? What are some nice items you can add to a gift basket? Here are some to consider:
- Baby onesies: One of the most popular additions to any diaper cake or baby shower gift basket is a baby onesie. It’s a good idea to choose onesies for newborns or slightly bigger babies when picking the right onesie to add to your basket. Since babies grow very quickly during the first few months, the parents-to-be might appreciate having a onesie they can use later on down the line instead of a newborn one.
- Baby socks and hats: Another good option for adding to your basket is baby socks. Baby hats can work well too, especially if you live in a cooler climate or the baby is born during the colder part of the year. Consider coordinating colors between socks, hats, and onesies to give your gift a more cohesive look overall.
- Baby bibs, blankets and burp cloths: Babies go through a lot of bibs and burp cloths, and every baby needs a few blankets. By adding these items to your gift basket, you can ensure the parents-to-be have all of these items they need on hand for any baby messes or other needs that might arise.
- Baby bath time items: Many times, bath items are overlooked when choosing gifts to give at a baby shower. For this reason, it can be nice to fill your gift basket with bath items for the new baby. Add a warm cotton towel for drying after the bath is over, and don’t forget lotion, shampoo, and soap that is designed for babies to safely use.
- Baby toys: Finally, don’t forget baby toys! Rattles and pacifiers are always cute additions to any baby shower diaper cake, and stuffed toys look cute sitting inside gift baskets too. Just be sure the toys you choose are newborn-friendly.
When you add multiple gifts to your gift basket, you can elevate it beyond simply a gift made out of diapers and ensure the expectant mom will enjoy every part of the gift. This is also a great way to create a unique method of displaying and sharing your presents all while making sure every part of the gift is functional and useful for parents with new babies.
Last update on 2022-09-27 at 18:59 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.